fbpx

Reply: Different in content between exam and quiz?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Different in content between exam and quiz?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19695

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Sanjar,

I'm going to quote Cornelius from some of his earlier posts on your questions:

The PMP Exam Simulator offers a total of 1,600 questions. You can either go through these questions by using the "real exam mode" (200 questions / 4 hours per exam) or you can use the "quizzes mode" where you can choose the number of questions and from which area/domain you want them. You'll see the same questions no matter which mode you are in, exam or quiz mode.

The questions in Exams 1-7 are all selected in such a way to ensure that they match the PMP exam content outline, which describes how many questions you have to answer in each of the five domains. Each exam will present the appropriate Domain % to you based on real exam conditions. Exam 8 does not follow this approach. Instead, Exam 8 is simply 200 ITTO-based questions.

When preparing for the exam, I studied 1 knowledge area/week, starting with Project Integration Management. I read an exam prep book and went through the PrepCast videos Monday–Thursday on that knowledge area. I took a 40-question quiz on the knowledge area Monday–Thursday, as well, and reviewed the answers. On Saturdays, I would take a full 200-question test at my local library.

I wish you the best, Sanjar.
4 years 2 months ago #19680

SANJAR HAKIMI

Regarding the PMP Exam Simulator, is the content different between the PMP Exam and the Time & Learning Quizzes ?

And what is different with Exam 8 ITTO ?
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login