fbpx

Reply: PMp exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMp exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19753

googlesmart

I too was worried about Software product development related questions because I am not in that field. When you start studying in beginning chapters, there are clear definition and types and all along there are few things to understand. However, my exam had very few questions about it. From my limited experience I concluded that although books clearly explain differences and types of different methodologies, the way they frame questions are independent of such knowledge for most part of exam.
4 years 2 months ago #19672

Joe Pang

Harry: Agreed, when I took my exam in 2018 there were only a handful of questions about agile.

However Arnaldo, from what I read about the upcoming exam change in July, there will be more questions about agile. I would at least read the PMI Agile Guide at least twice just to be prepared.

For starters, learn about the difference between traditional waterfall, hybrid and agile projects. Retrospectives. Backlogs. Kanban, etc.

Cheers,
Joe
4 years 2 months ago #19663

Harry Elston

I took my PMP exam in October 2019 and there were only one or two Agile-specific questions on it. From that perspective, knowing and understanding the basic concepts behind Agile would be sufficient.
4 years 2 months ago #19662

ARNALDO ANGELINI

Hello everybody, which are the essential concepts about Agile to know for the exam PMP?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login