fbpx

Reply: Study Partner PMP 2020

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Partner PMP 2020

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #24144

Namz

's Avatar

I’m just starting off my prep & I want to fully dedicate my focus & time to PMP prep.
3 years 5 months ago #24143

Namz

's Avatar

I’m just starting off my prep.
I want to give dedicated time to preparation so looking for a study partner. Intend to take exam around the same time frame.
4 years 2 months ago #19706

Yolanda

's Avatar

To whom it may concern,

For anyone looking to partner up with Honglin Li to study for the PMP Exam, please send us a message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the following information:

-Name
-Email Address
-Subject Title: Study Group with Honglin Li

We will forward your information to the email address Honglin registered in this forum so you may contact each other personally. For security purposes, we don't allow people to add in their email address in this forum.
4 years 2 months ago #19702

Ionela P.

's Avatar

Hi Iman,
Yes, I am interested!
I don’t have skype (and cannot download right now, long story) but can we use WhatsApp instead?

To the moderator:
How can I send Iman my phone number and email address, so we can communicate?

Thanks,
Ionela
4 years 2 months ago #19676

Iman Salafian Esfahani

Hi. I am looking for a study partner too. Please send me a message if you are still interested. My Skype ID is i.salafian
4 years 2 months ago #19637

Ionela P.

's Avatar

Hi,
I am looking for a study partner for the PMP.
I am listening to the prepcast currently. By the end of Jan I will submit my application to PMI and planning to take the exam in May.
I am in Ottawa but open to the online community.
Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login