fbpx

Reply: Guidance needed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Guidance needed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19644

Harry Elston

Is there any one area that you are especially weak in? If so, spend some extra time there.

Also, you must not only know the material but you must understand how it integrates together. I strongly suggest that you go through all of of the "integration" questions in the simulator.

Also, alone those lines, make sure that you see every question in the simulator at least once. Then, repeat simulated exams again.

Have you made your own process flash cards? Take the 45+ processes by name on one side and the ITTOs on the back. Be able to shuffle the deck and place the processes in the correct process groups in the correct order. Be able to list the unique ITTOs for each process. (There are many processes with redundant or common ITTOs).

Yes, it's a lot of memorization at first, but the real exam will test understanding, and especially integration of the processes.

Good luck

Harry
4 years 3 months ago #19574

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Hi all,

I have read PMBOK and Andy Crowe's book couple of times. Everytime, I read, I am clear and confident on the concepts but never got my simulator score ( tried 3 so far ) above 70 %. What needs to be done ? Do I keep on attempting more simulator/mock exam questions from PM Prepcast or even from other sources also ? My PMP exam is in 3 weeks from now.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login