fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Concept to clarify

Concept to clarify 4 years 3 months ago #19509

• El Ch
  • El Ch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear ALL

I am stuck at below question, what is the correct answer and why?

If a subcontractor from the already running project has service quality control issue, what should PM refer to?
A. Procurement Mgt Plan
B. Quality Mgt Plan
Last edit: by El Ch.

Concept to clarify 4 years 3 months ago #19649

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hello El,

Do you happen to have the full version of the question? I would love to help you out but the question is missing a lot of details in order for us to come up with a correct answer.

If this is indeed the full question from another exam simulator, I can tell you with my experience that it doesn't reflect correctly to the actual PMP exam question. If you are looking for a quality exam simulator you can try the free Precast exam simulator to compare the difference.

Link below:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...e-pmp-exam-simulator
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login