fbpx

Reply: PMP Pilot 2020 Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Pilot 2020 Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 week ago #20416

Sky

's Avatar

Hi all,

I have just taken this Pilot exam and i think I will fail badly because I prepared for the more predictive PMP exam version.

Anyone knows if I re-take can retake this exam and change it back to the predictive PMP exam version?

Please feel free to drop me an email to discuss.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
4 years 1 week ago #20343

Harry Elston

Viswanathan:

Please see the previous discussion on how to participate in the Pilot (Beta) program. Also note, that if you're taking the exam in March 2020, you will not be getting the "new" PMP exam that starts on 1 July 2020 and the exam simulator as it is right now should prepare you well for the exam.

Best,

Harry
4 years 1 week ago #20341

Viswanathan Raju

's Avatar

Hi,
Please provide some questions and exam tips for PMP Pilot , i have scheduled for March-20th .

Thanks,
Viswanathan Raju
4 years 2 weeks ago #20336

Cornelius Fichtner

Mayur... to be part of the beta testing for the Pilot, please follow the instructions from my post above.
4 years 2 weeks ago #20331

Anonymous

's Avatar

Please email me practice question. I have signed up PMP Pilot test on March 20th. Here is the email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
4 years 2 weeks ago #20322

Gina Davidovic

's Avatar

Hi Everyone,

I am just checking if anyone here still is a bit stuck for material for the Pilot? I can help with some questions so at least you can do some practice. Please know that for at least 50% of the new exam, the questions that you are using on Prepcast are still totally relevant. So if you are in need, email me please and let me know when your PILOT exam date. I don't have a 'simulation' product but I had created a bunch of questions to go with my instructor led training (in Australia). At some point when Prepcast is updated to the new exam, we'll use them for our courses but in the meantime, I have some.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login