fbpx

Reply: PMP: Online Proctored Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP: Online Proctored Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23433

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi William,

I'm not sure, but these are the phone numbers to contact PMI Customer Service, depending on the continent you live in:
www.pmi.org/about/contact

I used this number for the US, but be prepared to longer waiting times than usual; which is why I decided to reach out to them via e-mail.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23401

William Gallagher

I have some questions for PMI RE: Proctored exam - what is the phone number you used to speak with them, thanks..............bill
3 years 6 months ago #23400

Luke H

Luke H wrote: This is going to sound like a ridiculous question, but does anyone know if we're prohibited from wearing certain items of clothing during the proctored exam? i.e. a hat? Due to Coronavirus I've not been able to get a trim and I could really do without hair tickling my face every 5 seconds!

I spoke to PMI and they have confirmed there are no clothing restrictions for the proctored exam, for anyone else wondering.
3 years 6 months ago #23387

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Sorry, William, I don't know... I know there's plenty of virtual study groups online—but never tried to join one of them, so I would not be able to recommend any.

Good luck on your exam!
3 years 6 months ago #23334

William Gallagher

Thanks, and on another note do you know of any study group options besides PMI local chapter?
3 years 6 months ago #23263

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Sorry, William, I haven't tried to either edit content or move the text boxes during the exam, but from what I can see on PearsonVUE practice whiteboard it doesn't look like any of these is possible.

Song, before starting the exam you are asked to close any other application running on your computer. Once you launch the PearsonVUE software, it takes full control of your computer, so you cannot exit the full screen mode nor access any other application, including the calculator on your computer. Instead, you will have access to the built-in calculator (and whiteboard) included in the application for your exam.

Gabriella

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login