fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I have a quick question... about change requests.

I have a quick question... about change requests. 4 years 3 months ago #19458

• Christian Bass
  • Christian Bass's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Good afternoon, I've ran into an issue where I am now confused as to whether I need a change request in order to fast track or crash schedule.
is this required or no?
Last edit: by Christian Bass.

I have a quick question... about change requests. 4 years 3 months ago #19475

• Martin Okumu, PMP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
it depends on the context of the question. in Some cases crashing may introduce additional risks that may impact other documents such as the scope baseline etc. which may require a change control before updating. Other cases it may be an emv question with positive and negative spi and cpi etc that has nothing to do with change control.. this is more common that you have to derive the correct answer.

Thx

I have a quick question... about change requests. 4 years 3 months ago #19504

• Srinivas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Crash technique requires additional resources to added to the project which requires to follow the Change Requests.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login