fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP first attempt, with Above Target in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP first attempt, with Above Target in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21257

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congratulations, well done Shikha.
3 years 10 months ago #21255

Priyesh Patel

So if one has gone through whizlab tests then do you think prepcast is worth to buy as it costs more ?
4 years 3 months ago #19441

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Shikha and thank for sharing !
4 years 3 months ago #19432

Von

's Avatar

Congratulations!

May I ask for the title of the Griffith book and other books you used? What about the Agile Practice Guide from PMI? Did you use it? Which online review course did you take? Lastly, may you suggest how one could earn agile project hours if one’s employer has no agile projects?

Thanks and congrats again!
4 years 3 months ago #19429

Shikha Bahl

All,
I passed PMI-ACP yesterday with Above Target in all domains. This is what I did:
1) Read the Griffith book and made notes while reading
2) Bought Whizlab Exam Simulator. I did not pass any of their exam. My score was between 79–75%
3) made notes where I had gaps and re-read the Griffith book
4) Glanced Head-first agile book and did practice questions in the back
5) Finally bought the PrepCast Simulator a week ago. Practiced those tests. I scored above 85% in all of the test since many questions were same from Whizlab. And then I scheduled the exam for next day (after 24 hours)
6) The exam itself did not have many complicated questions. Not many questions were similar to any of the simulator exam. So I was not sure how I was doing. I finished the exam in 2.5 hours and I used 30 min to recheck questions that I flagged for review.
what these exam simulator helped me was how to approach questions, and think about agile mindset

Apart from few things, memorization is not going to help. Each question has to be approached with the agile mindset, values and principles.

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login