fbpx

Reply: PM Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19451

Cornelius Fichtner

Mayur,

What PMI did not tell you is the fact that - starting very soon - PMI is going to require all their training companies to use the same training materials (provided by PMI). They have told everyone to stop developing their own training materials and PMI will provide more details about the new program at the end of January.

This means that right now, there is very little known about the new exam and the new (mandatory) training program. However... we are 90% certain that we will be allowed to continue to offer the exam simulator for the new exam. So we are currently developing the questions for the updated exam. We will know 100% in about the middle of February. Until then, we cannot say, because PMI has not informed us or anyone else.
4 years 3 months ago #19422

Mayur Savaliya

's Avatar

Hi I have purchased PM Prepcast with exam and did not activate Exam Simulator. Is Exam Simulator supports new exam contents which starting from July 2020? I am signing up for pilot test which contains new exam contents. I inquired to PMI and they said the books and material doesn't change for new exam updates. I just want to make sure the existing Exam Simulator supports new exam contents format. Thank You.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login