fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP Exam Today!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP Exam Today!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19351

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats Joel! Well done!
4 years 3 months ago #19346

Lucio

's Avatar

Congratulations Joe! I found too many Joe Palmer in Linkedin and couldnt identify you. Could you please provide your email address pls? Im also practicing with the PrpCast exam simulator and have some doubts about what is a good mark in this simulator to feel confident to take the exam. I also read Rita's book but in the 1st 3 PrepCast Simulator exams I got 65%. After reviewing the questions I realized I didnt understand the scenario correctly so I choose the wrong answer. I'd like to know If I should continue practicing over the simulator (to better understand the meaning of the question) or re-read the books. Thanks!
4 years 3 months ago #19343

Joel Palmer

I am so happy that I passed my exam today. The PM Prep Cast was so much help! I think the Test questions from the Prep Cast were more difficult than what was on the exam. Just my opinion. The PM Prep Cast was a great help. I completed 19 test and quizzes through the system and went through the video tutorials. It was so helpful. Thank you. I will recommend this program to anyone! I don't think I could have done it without it. I also read Rita Mulcahy's book. But it was the PrepCast that provided me the most help. The questions on the practice tests were right on topic and structure to what I saw on the exam! If anyone wants to connect with me, my name is Joel Palmer. You can find me on Linked In. For those that are going to take the exam and are using the Prep Cast, you are right on target.

Thank you again!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login