Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Comments n Exam Progress

Comments n Exam Progress 9 months 1 week ago #19270

• Nishiketh Shetty
  • Nishiketh Shetty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Everyone
Planning to give my PMP Exam on the 23rd of December 2019 , started on Prepcast simulator and got the following scores ( First Attempt)

Test Simulator 1 - 77.5 %
Test Simulator 2 - 78.5 %
Test Simulator 3 - 79.5 %

Planning to give more simulations in the coming week, changing exam taking strategies in every exam and seems there is not a very drastic difference in the scores. Are these good enough . Would Appreciate some techniques to improve this scores further
Regards
Nishiketh

Comments n Exam Progress 9 months 1 week ago #19282

• NAISU LIU
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I cannot speak for others, but according to may experience, i think you will just be fine. Real test was easier to me than the mockup tests.

i took all 7 mockup tests and got from 72% to 80%, all first try; and i got 5 AT in the real PMP exam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murtaza Sheikh, Nishiketh Shetty
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login