fbpx

Reply: Agile Exam Content Study Recommendations

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile Exam Content Study Recommendations

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19198

Harry Elston

Good evening, Thane,

I think there were a couple of updates on the site that mentioned the new date after PMI sent a revised change date out, but I can't point to them right now. In any event, the exam is not changing until 1 July 2020. If you're head-deep in studying the current material, my advice is to stick with it and take the exam before 1 July 2020.

Harry
4 years 4 months ago #19197

Thane Ajifu

Thanks @harry! But there is a announcement at the end of the prepcast course saying that there is going to be a significant increase in agile material on all exams taken after Dec 15, 2019.
I would like to know if there are any recommendations for testing material comprehension? Thank you for your help!
Attachments:
4 years 4 months ago #19195

Harry Elston

The exam does not change until 1 July 2020: www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project...mp/exam-prep/changes

Harry
4 years 4 months ago #19194

Thane Ajifu

As the exam is changing 15-Dec-2019 to include more information about Agile, does anyone have any recommendations on how to prepare for this? Or is reading the agile practice guide, reviewing the prepcast material, and the exam simulator adequate? I want to be able to gauge my comprehension, and I am not sure how to do this without dedicated test questions/study material.

Thank you in advance! Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone studying.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login