fbpx

Reply: I can not pass the exam PMP: 3 failures

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I can not pass the exam PMP: 3 failures

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19187

Kanat Nurkin

Dear Cornelius, Thank you very much indeed for responding to my request !!
Please, could you help me to understand the values of PMP exam outline: I can not understand the values of Domains, Tasks, Knowledge and Skills: to understand the weaknesses and what to focus on in preparation. I tried to analyze the results and understand what nevertheless I do frequent mistakes. But unfortunately, I could not draw the right conclusions
4 years 4 months ago #19182

Cornelius Fichtner

Kanat,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. But if you have the right mindset then you can do this!

Have you already read the article I wrote for people in your situation? It is here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam

In particular, please take a look at Tip #3 in the list and listen to the interview that I did with Kevin Reilly. It will help.
4 years 4 months ago #19176

Kanat Nurkin

Dear colleagues,
please help with advice or recommendation. I’ve already tried several times to pass the PMP exam but fail.
It seems like I am successfully gaining high scores on tests PMP exam simulator & Rita Mulkahi Fast Track
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login