fbpx

Reply: Weekly PMP® Exam Tip: 01. Dress right for your PMP®Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Weekly PMP® Exam Tip: 01. Dress right for your PMP®Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19066

Emily Rivera, PMP

Well said, Arjie! It is so important to be comfortable during your exam!. As you said, it is especially helpful to dress in layers so you can adjust your clothing to suit the temperature of the exam room. My exam was in a very cold room, and I was so glad I brought a sweatshirt along with me.
4 years 4 months ago #19065

Arjie Maghanoy

After weeks of studies and training, you are now ready to take your Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. You have invested enough effort and prepared yourself for the exam day on a positive note. But having a positive attitude towards your exam is just one half of the story. You also need to feel right on D-day.

It is important that you are comfortable and relaxed. One of the things that you can do to achieve this is by making sure that you dress right for your PMP exam. Feeling good in your clothes helps a lot to keep you focused on the task ahead. For this exam, you not only want to be prepared but also relaxed and comfortable. Just imagine how distracting a scratchy clothing tag in your neck would feel during a 4 hour, stressful exam!

So dress comfortably and dress in layers. That way you can easily take off a layer if the room is too warm. And bring a sweater or light jacket that you can put on should the room be too cool for you. Remember, if you are comfortable and your clothing is just right for the temperature, chances are you will feel better and the right answers to the exam questions might just naturally come out.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login