fbpx

Reply: Preparing for PMP exam in Dec/7. Not passing the mock exam simulators yet.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Preparing for PMP exam in Dec/7. Not passing the mock exam simulators yet.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #18989

Ronald

Emre,

Thanks for your comment. Yes, I realize that a lot of the questions I missed, is because I don't read well. I think I have to how to read the questions .

Trying to get as many questions as I can. The 1600 question will be great. and will repeat where I scored the lowest.... like you said, after analising where I failed before.

thanks again
4 years 4 months ago #18985

Emre

Hello Rolando,

I have passed my 3 days ago with 4 AT 1 T.

My suggestion is keep work on with prep cast but understand each question and answers even if its right.

I have made apporoximately %75 in my prep simulator but first exams were like %72.5.

Last week, take a vacation and take exam at least 3 times which you did not do it before.
When you understand logic of questions , you feel more relax.

Wish best for you!

Take care.
4 years 4 months ago #18980

Ronald

Thanks. I guess ill keep doing with more mock exams and reviewing all i have done wrong. Hopefully i will pick up
4 years 4 months ago #18979

Cornelius Fichtner

Rolando,

To be honest, 62% and 58% in our simulator is not a good enough score to pass the real exam.

We generally recommend that students consistently score over 75% on a few full 200 question exams before sitting in for the real PMP exam. Therefore, simply compare your own % to the exam feedback table. Do this:
- click on My Statistics
- click on the Exam Feedback tab
- now look where you fall in this table based on your own % correct.

This table is created based on the feedback we receive from actual exam takers. (We ask them anonymously if they passed and their responses are used to build this table).

And as you can see... with 62% and 58% your chances of passing are low.
4 years 4 months ago #18978

Ronald

Hello,

So I will write the exam in a month (will be my third one). But never used the exam simulators before until this time. I started using RMC fastrack and doing fair enough with a 70 - 75% overall. But after doing some on reddit, I purchased the prepcast exam simulator.... and so far on my first 2 exams I have scored 62% and 58%..... Not promising.

When you guys been preparing for the exam with the prepcast exams, did you start scoring lower and picking up later on, as you do the following mock exams? like is this normal???
Or maybe I am overreacting on this? My understanding is that I have get 72% + in 3 mock exams to have a better chance. Still have a month to go though.
I am just not looking forward to repeat that exam again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login