fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam?

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 4 years 4 months ago #18949

• Alex Reyes
  • Alex Reyes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Does it count down or count up?

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 4 years 4 months ago #18950

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Count-down timer. Starts after the "Introduction" on how to use the system. It's very clean and the timer is there, but it is not obnoxious.
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 4 years 4 months ago #18951

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Hi Alex,

My count DOWN clock at Pearson Vue showed how many hours, minutes, and seconds were remaining for the exam.

Here’s a link to my Lesson’s Learned with more screen shots similar to my exam experience: Exam Interface

Good question!
Attachments:

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 2 years 7 months ago #27977

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thank you
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login