Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam?

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 1 week 4 days ago #18949

• Alex Reyes
  • Alex Reyes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Does it count down or count up?

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 1 week 4 days ago #18950

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 3
Count-down timer. Starts after the "Introduction" on how to use the system. It's very clean and the timer is there, but it is not obnoxious.
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Is there a clock/timer on the screen of the actual exam? 1 week 4 days ago #18951

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Alex,

My count DOWN clock at Pearson Vue showed how many hours, minutes, and seconds were remaining for the exam.

Here’s a link to my Lesson’s Learned with more screen shots similar to my exam experience: Exam Interface

Good question!
Attachments:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily RiveraLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on November 23/24 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...