fbpx

Reply: Need PMP expert advise on my work experience, if okay to submit application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need PMP expert advise on my work experience, if okay to submit application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19084

Brigita

's Avatar

Is it necessary to write in description groups in short way (PL, CL ...)? Could I just write sentences (description) without using names of group?
4 years 4 months ago #19074

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Arpita,

I wrote project objectives in my description space. Going through different sites/discussions on internet, I don't think there is any hard and fast rule. To me, writing objectives, R & R and work description within 550 specified characters, PMI thinks is a challenge and want to see how you communicate crisp, concise and confidently. I may be wrong. Experts please correct me.
4 years 4 months ago #19046

Arpit Bedi

Did you write Objective in the project description. I was under the impression as project name is already in the title, we don't need to write objective in the description itself.
4 years 4 months ago #18996

Arpit Bedi

Congratulations
4 years 4 months ago #18992

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Hello all,

My application has been accepted. Thanks everyone for the help.
4 years 4 months ago #18935

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Thanks Joe & Patrick for your valuable inputs

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login