Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP today

Passed PMP today 2 weeks 4 days ago #18890

• Bamitale Aro
  • Bamitale Aro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am very happy to announce that I passed PMP Exam today. PREPCAST Exam Simulator did it, otherwise, how would I have been able to sit for a 4 hour exam at a stretch, I haven't done it before.
The Simulator prepared me all the way.

Lessons Learnt
- The key to passing the exam is continuous practice of both the timed exam and learning tool.
- Go over areas where you have gaps - very important
- Don't be discouraged if you score 58% during initial practice, redo the test as may times as possible till you start scoring 75% and above.
- RITA's book is user friendly, I read it 2 times, read PMBOK once.

Thank you PREPCAST.

Passed PMP today 2 weeks 4 days ago #18891

• Emily Rivera
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 18
Congrats on passing your PMP! Thank you for sharing your study tips. I agree, the exam simulator was the most helpful tool for me too.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily RiveraLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on November 23/24 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...