fbpx

Reply: Help (Do i have to reschedule my PMP exam?)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help (Do i have to reschedule my PMP exam?)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #18974

Emre

Hello Mr Fitchtner

Just wanted to inform that i have passed my exam yesterday.
4 above target. 1 target ( initiating).

Thanks a a lot!
4 years 4 months ago #18893

Emre

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
4 years 4 months ago #18889

Cornelius Fichtner

Emre,

We cannot speak about the other providers you mentioned but many students have commented on how The PM Simulator questions are very similar to the questions they faced in the real PMI exam. The PM Exam Simulator currently has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. See their comments on Google Reviews ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/showgooglereview ).

For our simulator, we generally recommend that students consistently score over 75% on a few full 200 question exams before sitting in for the real PMP exam. So based on that, you are on a good road.

Do this:
- click on My Statistics
- click on the Exam Feedback tab

This table is created based on the feedback we receive from actual exam takers. (We ask them anonymously if they passed and their responses are used to build this table).

And as you can see, with 75% you got a good result and a good chance of passing the real exam. Of course, your mileage may vary, but - statistically speaking - you are in a good place.
4 years 4 months ago #18881

Emre

Hello All;

I'll scheduled my exam in 08.10.2019 (last 2 week).
My exams result are approximately %75 in Prepcast simulation.
Also i've made many exam from udemy and also some general books and results are again approximately %75.
I've completed rita twice also reading with PMBOK.

Yesterday, i've made exam of "PMP® Exam Preparation Dr. Ginger Levin" and result is %47!!!

Now i'm checking answer and i saw that, questions only indicate sentences which was written in PMBOK.
Do you think is this "PMP® Exam Preparation Dr. Ginger Levin" exam close to the real exam?
or
Do i have to reschedule my PMP exam?

Please let me help about it.
I'm really completely lost!

Thanks in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login