fbpx

Reply: I failed Twice HELP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I failed Twice HELP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #18868

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not pass on your two attempts. It is frustrating, but it happens. And it is good to see that you have a positive attitude and that you are willing to tackle this and get ", PMP" behind your name.

My number one recommendation for you is this: Read my article about how to recover from a failed exam www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam and look in particular at tip number 4. You have studied a lot already and you probably know your stuff. But it seems that you may not be able to translate your knowledge into identifying the correct answer.

The article contains all my tips and lessons learned.

You can do this!
4 years 4 months ago #18867

Success is me

I first took the test June 29 and I failed and I took it again September 17 and I failed. The second time I felt that I was more prepared. Now I am contemplating should I wait till my application expires April 2nd and just attempt to take the test in April, May, June. For the people that are out there how did you overcome? I am not giving up and I know I WILL PASS. I change my study strategy. I use to study at home but now I have change location to library

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login