fbpx

Reply: Congratulatory email and certificate

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Congratulatory email and certificate

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18847

Cornelius Fichtner

Kin,

Good! The important thing is that you received the printout that say you passed. PMI recently changed from Prometric to Pearson VUE and it looks like the new test centers do not stamp/sign their documents. But that's OK because you have a printout wich confirms that you have passed.

Now, all you have to do is wait and not worry.

Oh... and don't forget to put ", PMP" behind your name. You have earned it!
4 years 5 months ago #18846

Kin

's Avatar

I have received the printed letter but not signed which was weird (Only a printed paper with results). When I failed the first time, I have gotten the letter signed but was from a different test center.

This test center has informed me that they are only a test center that prints the results and nothing more, when I asked why haven't they signed it nor stamped it.
4 years 5 months ago #18845

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Kin,

In the past 10 days, I have seen a number of exam takers who have expressed similar concerns: They have taken the exam X-days ago but have not received their congrats email nor do they see their name in the online registry.

Therefore, I think that your situation has nothing to do with the fact that you took the exam on your final day of eligibility. (I'm pretty sure that happens frequently). So my recommendation to you is to not worry at all. PMI is currently doing a massive amount of changes to their websites due to the new PMI branding and they are seeing a 'surge' of people taking the exam. I think they are simply overwhelmed for a bit.

Question: Did you you receive a printed & signed confirmation letter at the testing center on the day that you passed your exam?
4 years 5 months ago #18844

Kin

's Avatar

Hello,

I would like to share my concern with everyone since I am very concerned. I have passed the PMP exam on my final day of the allowable year which was 6 days ago, 5 business days. I have not received any congratulatory emails nor seen my name on the PMI registry yet.

I have sent a message to the PMI 3 days ago, and they informed me they will answer me within three days and nothing yet. Is taking the exam on the final day of the allowable year makes any problems? I have passed the exam with mostly an Over Target Score (Second try. First try was in the beginning of the year, second end of the year) and have the test center report with me, but 6 days have passed and no updates yet. Even on my PMI page it shows that I need to apply for the PMP, it is like nothing shows that I have passed except the report I have from the test center.

Can anyone please tell me if that is normal? And when usually do they send the congratulatory emails? Should i be concerned from any technical or issues that may arise? Any lessons learned from past experiences?

I wanted to share my lessons learned and way of my studies and everything with everyone, but I really cannot now, since all I am thinking about is the worries of any issues that may arise.

Kindly, help me with whatever you know, and let me know when did everyone receive their email updates?

Thank you so much.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login