fbpx

Reply: Took my PMP yesterday and got AT T T T and one BT- Fail

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Took my PMP yesterday and got AT T T T and one BT- Fail

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19278

Murtaza Sheikh

Many thanks!
4 years 3 months ago #19276

Martin O

's Avatar

PMI code of ethics and professional conduct... you will sign an nda so can’t just share that information. What I can tell you pmp is a storybook. You have to know the story whether it’s agile a formulae or itto they are all connected. Pmp tells the story through situations. So you gonna know everything and Cornelius knows how to tell the story. You gotta find it in his prep cast...and that requires practice. if you haven’t connected the dots may be tough. Also his metrics are accurate so comprehensive to see where you fit it with the rest. You may still pass the exam. Cornelius helped tell the story... different than worrying about one formulate or agile question.. if you know the project management story it won’t matter. Also a little prayer and some luck before you take the exam can go a long way. Let me know how you do. Good luck thanks
4 years 3 months ago #19275

Murtaza Sheikh

Congratulations Martin. This is huge motivation since i have my test scheduled in 3 days.

Do you recall how many Agile and formula questions were there? I keep hearing PMP is more situational questions theses days.
4 years 3 months ago #19249

Martin Okumu, PMP

Passed 3 hours ago 12/3 on my second attempt. That's 42 days later from from my first attempt. Total 94 days.
My stats:
Total questions in Simulator1,610 = 100%
Answered by you1,610 = 100%
Unanswered by you0 = 0%
You have spent a total of 63 hours and 32 minutes 51 seconds answering questions in the simulator.

If you are wondering how the exam was- try exam 6 or 7 from the simulator- will give you an idea.
If you are wondering what I studied,- just the this prepcast simulator (tests only for the metrics above) and prior nonsensical material.
Thanks Cornelius and team, if i knew this simulator existed sooner, i would have spared myself a lot of time and effort. Can't imagine how much nonsense material is out there.
4 years 5 months ago #18822

Amy Martinez

Martin-

I agree with Tracy, don't get discouraged! I studied for almost a year before getting my confidence up enough to sit for the exam. 52 days is quite an expedited timeline! I also found the PM PrepCast to be the best value on the market. I appreciated that I could study on my time and that the podcasts could be listened to over and over again. Focus on the areas like M&C where you know you need some extra study time and take the exam again.

I think the most nerve racking part of the whole experience is the test taking itself. Now that you've taken it once, that fear should be out of your mind.

Best of luck and don't give up!

Amy
4 years 5 months ago #18819

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Martin,

Don't be discouraged! You can do this, and now that you've a test under your belt, you'll be more comfortable the next time around.

I was surprised at your reaction to the cost of the prepcast. I searched far and wide when I first considered sitting for the PMP and this was by far the best value.

I encourage you to look at the recommendations that others have posted on how to succeed and identify those ideas that resonate with you.

This IS doable!

Best regards,
Tracy

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login