fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam - Scratch Pad / Working Paper During Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam - Scratch Pad / Working Paper During Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18703

Brandon East

I’m telling you, if you’ve studied and you remember enough to do a brain dump. That should tell you that you don’t need a brain dump. Take your time and read the questions and answers fully. You will be fine. Do not let something insignificant like the scratch pad mess with your head.
4 years 5 months ago #18702

Brandon East

I’m thinking maybe it’s a site by site offering. I would also say that as far as what Pearson provides is up to them minus any firm restrictions from PMI. When did your friend take the exam? Had they already switched to Pearson Vue?
4 years 5 months ago #18701

Jules Batson

Cornelius & Team,

I contacted PMI earlier today . What is the PMI policy regarding working paper provided during the exam?

It seems that they are NOT providing any facility to produce the "brain dump" or working pad.

See their response below:
We would like to inform you that for your PMP CBT exam, the facility to do rough work available on computer. you will not get any rough paper sheets during exam.

A couple of months ago friend at a testing center in Vancouver received only one sheet, and when another sheet was requested during the exam she was required to relinquish the first as a condition of receiving a second sheet. I noted in this forum thread that someone else received 8 sheets at a testing center in Holborn around the same time.

This is very confusing, any assistance and clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jules

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login