fbpx

Reply: If I fail, how long will it take me to get another date to retake?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : If I fail, how long will it take me to get another date to retake?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18619

James Keuning

I failed this test about six years ago and I’m finally giving it another try in two days.

My scores on the practice exams I’ve taken are 79, 82, 80, 76, 83. So I feel good about it, but I get a little freaked out when I take a few 10-question quizzes and get a few 70s in a row.

The thing is, my eligibility runs out on the 18th of October.

My contingency plan if I fail is to take time off of work and watch a bunch of videos and really study hard whatever areas I am weak on. But will I have time to get back into a test center? That’s 15 days.

PMI already gave me an extension because there were no appointments available during the cut-over from the previous test center provider so I’m not sure if they’ll grant me a bit more time if there is no date available.

But forgetting the issue of whether I can schedule a time, how long does PMI take to approve me to take the test again? Do I just pay the fee and schedule? Or is there some administrative delay in there?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login