fbpx

Reply: PMP Situational Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Situational Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18605

Mani Selvan

Hi Harish,

Sorry to hear about your result. You Will make it on the second attempt.

1) In case of any change comes to a project , what should be done first , Impact Analysis , updation of risk Register , looking for a risk response , escalation to sponsor , creating a change request , updation of baseline ,sending the same to change control board , performing integrated change control.
Is there any basis thumb rule to answer these.

- My Ans : Its all depend on the scenario that's is provided. It is also depended on the issue of the projects that is stated in the project. Sometimes the questions would ask you to find solution to it or
it could ask you find what could have caused the issue. So, there no is fix rule of thumb to answer these questions.

2) If the same scenario comes in case of a contract what to be followed .

My Ans : same as above

3) If any stakeholder joins or leaves the project , what to be updated first , stakeholder register , communication management plan , stakeholder management plan
My Ans: In depend on the scenario. Normally it should be Stakeholder Register.

Go Through all the tutorial in PrepCast again. That will be a great help. Ensure you do all the Simulator Questions. Average score should be 80% and above for every mock exam.
Good Luck

Regards

Mani Selvan
4 years 5 months ago #18600

Harish

's Avatar

Dear Team ,
I recently have given PMP exam but unfortunately , I was not able to clear the same .

I have doubts related to some areas now , could you please help me in clearing them.

1) In case of any change comes to a project , what should be done first , Impact Analysis , updation of risk Register , looking for a risk response , escalation to sponsor , creating a change request , updation of baseline ,sending the same to change control board , performing integrated change control.

Is there any basis thumb rule to answer these.

2) If the same scenario comes in case of a contract what to be followed .

3) If any stakeholder joins or leaves the project , what to be updated first , stakeholder register , communication management plan , stakeholder management plan.

Thanks and Regards,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login