fbpx

Reply: Exam Readiness!! Advice Needed.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Readiness!! Advice Needed.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18652

Brandon East

I would definitely shoot for 80% consistently. Study what you miss afterwards. Do not take the same exam over because that will give you a false sense of confidence.
4 years 5 months ago #18622

James Keuning

My Simulator scores are where yours are and I’m taking the exam in two days. Probably not a lot of improvement to be made tomorrow. So I think you’re in good shape, because that means I am too!

But it’s a good tip to diversify a bit. I’m going to do some of the practice questions in the Rita book.
4 years 5 months ago #18606

Mani Selvan

Hi Abhinav,

Although there is no direct correlation between the mock exam scores and actual PMP exam results, scoring 80% and above for any Mock Exam will be good. Do PrepCast exam simulator a few times,
and push your result to 80%. Most important thing, read all the explanation given for each and every question. This will be a great help.

Good Luck for your Exam

Regards

Mani Selvan
4 years 6 months ago #18585

abhinav budhiraja

's Avatar

hi Patrick,

thanks for the response.

I have tried Rita questions after each chapter, where my score for above 75%, also the score of 66.5% in prepcast is for the very first test, post which I have studied pmbok 2nd time & now I'm giving it a third read, planning to Oliver lehmann 200 question mock test tomorrow, what do you feel should be s good score for Oliver lehmann, subsequently 2 more mock tests from. prepcast in following days. what should I consider a target score for the these tests to go. for final PMP exam.

Regards,

Abhinav
4 years 6 months ago #18581

Patrick Floris PhD PMP

Hi,

Don't rely on just one source of mock tests. Did you also take Rita's tests and how did you do on those?

Your scores are good but the 66.5 might require some more thinking on why this score is lower than the others as it might point you to areas that you need to study further
4 years 6 months ago #18580

Abhinav Budhiraja

's Avatar

Hi,

I need an advice asap, I have studied Rita's 9th Edition & PM Bock, Have taken 5 PrepCast full 200 Question mock tests with scores as 66.5%, 70.5%, 85.5%, 78% & 74% over a period of 20 days.

How do you think my readiness for the main exam based on the scores, please comment & advise.

Regards,

Abhinav

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login