fbpx

Reply: Which PMP Exam Prep Book do you recommend?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Which PMP Exam Prep Book do you recommend?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19181

Emily Rivera, PMP

Ramesh, studying for the PMP exam is time-consuming. It is important to give yourself enough time to study all the materials and take practice exams. Depending on how much time you can devote to daily studying, expect to spend at least 6 weeks preparing for the exam, and most likely more than that. I studied for 3 months (using Rita's book and the PMBOK along with the exam simulator) prior to sitting for my exam. It was definitely worth my time to read both books.
4 years 4 months ago #19180

Ramesh Singh

Looks like most of the users are suggesting Rita and PMBOK. Will it not be too much of content studying both the books?

I'm going through PM Predcast plus exam simulator, just thinking studying above too books along with Predcast going to take a lot of time?
4 years 4 months ago #19177

Ruel

's Avatar

Rita, PMBOK 6edition, but above all buy PM Prepcast Audio/Video and PM Prepcast Exam simulator, and practice the exam after you 8 weeks or reading and listening to the materials.
4 years 5 months ago #18682

J

's Avatar

Rita's was very helpful. I also did a project management academy bootcamp right before taking the exam. The PM Prepcast simulator was helpful as well
4 years 5 months ago #18678

Nara Arzumanyan

Definitely it should be Rita Mulcahys PMP prep book - it's very much situational with great quizzes/tests, also download number of applications like PMP Exam Mentor, Quizlet and PMP Pocket prep and do as many mocks as possible.

Good luck
4 years 5 months ago #18676

Anonymous

's Avatar

Rita mulcahy pmp exams prep

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login