Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Where to find answer and explanation to the self assessment questions

Where to find answer and explanation to the self assessment questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #18520

• Tongtong Zheng
  • Tongtong Zheng's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
For the self assessment questions, can we find answers and explanations for them? Thanks a lot!

Where to find answer and explanation to the self assessment questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #18521

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 294
Hello Tongtong,

The self-assessments are provided to you as a PDF document (For example, see L05.99 where you'll find a PDF). The PDF first gives you the questions, and then in the back it repeats the questions and gives you the answers as well.

So in answer to your question: Everything is in the same PDF.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Where to find answer and explanation to the self assessment questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #18522

• Tongtong Zheng
  • Tongtong Zheng's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you so much! I have found the answer and explanation! Actually, I should have looked through the self-assessment pdf firstly before I asked the question. :oops:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily RiveraLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login