fbpx

Reply: Self Assessment

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Self Assessment

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 6 months ago #18392

Cornelius Fichtner

That's totally up to you.

Do you want to understand how much you already know? Take it now.

Do you want to use these questions as a test later on to understand how much you have learned? Wait and take it then.

However... please understand that this is NOT a PMP exam. The questions in this assessment are KNOWLEDGE based questions to test your understanding of the theory. They are by no means a replacement of a good exam simulator.
4 years 7 months ago #18386

FATIH CULLAZOGLU

Thank you for the response. Actually, I'd not watched the whole video before I asked, because of I thought that I need to take the self assessment test first. Do I need to take self-assessment test before start the learning system? or better later. Thank you for help.
4 years 7 months ago #18385

Cornelius Fichtner

Fatih,

The self assessments are PDF documents. And they are all accessible via the Learning Management System (LMS):
- Login to the website
- Go to The PM PrepCast and open up any lesson
- Click on the "contents" button at the top right
- Look for Module 00.9 where you can find lesson L00.99 with the assessment
4 years 7 months ago #18379

FATIH CULLAZOGLU

Hi all,

May I have a question? Is there any body to help me, how to find pre-course self assessment at the website? I could not find it on the web. Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login