fbpx

Reply: Regarding the Review of my Project Summary Experience - Need Review

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Regarding the Review of my Project Summary Experience - Need Review

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18377

Joe Pang

Hello Amol,

I am sure everyone here agrees that it is well written. After reading your project description, I fully understand what you had to undertake in the construction project. However, this won't pass the application because it is not up to PMI's format standard. Overall, it is good but needs some polishing.

1. Your project description is too long, PMI only allows 550 characters (not words, characters)
2. You did not outline which tasks belong to the 5 domains.

This master guide will help you fine-tune your application. Cheers
www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-...-the-pmp-application
4 years 7 months ago #18344

Amol Gor

Objective :- Construction of New police Station Complex.
Role:- Project Leader
Outcome :-Successful Completion of the Construction.
Responsibility:-I Reviewed The Project Scope with the Project Key Sponsor to Meet the Their Expectation thereby Worked Out Different Assumption and Constraints using expert Judgement and Past Organization Historical Data. I led Staff Team of 10 People and Carried out the Planning and Scheduling of the Activities to be Executed as per the Scope using predictive life Cycle Approach.I Carefully considered the Known Risk involved throughout the project and any Change in the Scope was getting approved through the Change Control Board which was issued by the sponsor and was Recorded .Further More I Acquired Resource as per the Requirement Resource plan and Performed the Execution of the task Mentioned in the Project Plan to Achieve the Project Goals. I Ensured that the Communication was properly passed through the team member and with stalk-holder so to align properly with them about the status of the work.I performed the check for the quality that the deliverable are being conformed to the quality standard as mentioned in the Project Quality plan. I Obtain the Final Closure and acceptance Documents of the deliverable and Archived the lesson learned through out the Project and handed over to the Lesson learned depository team.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login