Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Inspection as tool in Manage Stakeholder Engagement

Inspection as tool in Manage Stakeholder Engagement 1 month 1 day ago #18320

• BBK
  • BBK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
HI PMP Champs/Experts,
As my subject says i was wondering why inspection is tool and technique of Manage stakeholder engagement .Book definition of inspection says it s a process of observing the performance of work or in simple words inspecting
what has been performed which links to process of Monitor and control and thereby should be a tool in Monitor stakeholder Engagement .

I hope my question makes sense
Thank you
BBK

Inspection as tool in Manage Stakeholder Engagement 2 weeks 4 days ago #18410

• James Hand
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. I am not an expert, but read your question. Where did you see Inspection as a T&T in manage Stakeholder Engagement section? Just reviewed the PMBOK guide and could not find it anywhere. Agree. Doesn't seem like a tool that would be used in this process. However, I don't see it. Am I missing something?

Inspection as tool in Manage Stakeholder Engagement 2 weeks 4 days ago #18415

• Bharath Kumar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI James,

Thanks for your reply and this was not direct reference from pMBOK but found in one of online question forum which seemed little confusing.They made it as reference .

Sorry for confusion and please ignore

Thank you
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...