fbpx

Reply: PrepCast exams taking longer than exams from other sources

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PrepCast exams taking longer than exams from other sources

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18307

Anshul Agrawal

That makes sense. Thanks Brandon. Good luck to you too!
4 years 7 months ago #18293

Brandon East

I find the PrepCast exams very challenging compared to others I've taken. That being said time management is very important with any timed exams. Start by marking questions that you feel you are taking a lot of time on and focus some intense review on those subjects. Everyone is different and as such we all do things a little different and we perceive things differently. I have heard some say that some of the other exams floating around out there are much harder, and in your case that the PC exams are. Either way just practice and watch time management. It seems to be working for me... I guess we shall see in a month lol.. Good luck
4 years 7 months ago #18290

Anshul Agrawal

Hello,
I have taken 3 PrepCast exams so far and found that I almost ran out of time on all three. However, when exam practice tests from other sources (e.g., Rita Mulcahy), I found that I finishing their exams with at least 30 minutes to spare? I am curious to hear if other students had a similar experience? I did pass all the exams but just trying to figure out if I need to worry about time management or if PrepCast exams are more difficult than others?
Any insight will be helpful.
Thanks,
Anshul

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login