fbpx

Reply: Team assessments and rewards

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Team assessments and rewards

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18255

Donald Terry

Recognition and rewards are only listed as one of the tools and techniques associated with the Develop Team process. Therefore, I believe giving recognition and rewards would fall under the Develop Team process.
4 years 8 months ago #18246

Archana

I undertand the details are in the resource management plan.
Team/individual performance assessments are done in develop team process.
My question is in which process we give rewards?Is it during develop team?

Please explain.
4 years 8 months ago #18237

Donald Terry

Hi Archana,

The details regarding rewards and recognition would be captured in the resource management plan. Some of the criteria for recognition and rewards may be subjective, requiring a decision to be made regarding issuing the recognition/rewards. However, this can take place throughout the project lifecycle and would not be limited to the Manage Team process. The PM would just need to follow whatever has been recorded in the resource management plan.
4 years 8 months ago #18231

Archana

Hello,

Develop team process goes through Team /individual performance assessments. Rewards and Recognition are given as part of Develop team process.
Pmbok pg 341 says Rewards decisions are made formally or informally during the process of managing the project .
Does this mean decisions are made in Manage team and rewards are given in Develop team.

Please explain.

Thanks
Archana

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login