fbpx

Reply: How and when to practice Timed & Learning Quiz and attempt ITTO Mock test?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How and when to practice Timed & Learning Quiz and attempt ITTO Mock test?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18209

Mohammad Faizan Khan

Hi,
I left out the ITTOs exam altogether. I did numerous timed/leaning quizes to test my grasp on the particular knowledge area i was testing for. Id prep up a knowledge area and then give 3-4 timed and learning quizes (20 questions each) to get a gauge of where i stood.
Id give the mock exams on weekends when i had time and breathing space. In total i gave only 2 mocks before my exam.
Mind you, the questions from the timed/learning quizes repeat in the mock exams.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
M. Faizan Khan
4 years 8 months ago #18189

SUSHMIT SINHA

I am preparing to give PMP in 6 weeks from now. I see we have 7 exams(200 questions each), one ITTO exam and as Quiz which can be given in different ways.
I am planning to start giving PM Prepcast mock test by 3rd week of August and then review next day. Same process for next 3 weeks thereafter for the other 7 full mock exams.
· I believe quiz questions are part of the mock exam database. When should I start attempting the Timed & Learning quizzes? Shall I start doing now onward and then later start the mock test on 24th or wait until I complete all the mock test and then attempt the quiz?
· Shall I do the ITTO mock exam after completing the 8 mock tests? What is your suggestion? Do we get ITTO bases direct questions in exam?

I will be waiting for your response please.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login