fbpx

Reply: How and when to practice Timed & Learning Quiz and attempt ITTO Mock test?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How and when to practice Timed & Learning Quiz and attempt ITTO Mock test?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18190

Donald Terry

Hi Sushmit,

You are correct that the quizzes and mock exams use the same database of questions. On the real exam, you will be answering questions that you have not seen before. Therefore, the mock exams will have the greatest value when you take them before the quizzes. If you take quizzes first, then you will see the same questions on the mock exams, which will artificially inflate your score. I would take the mock exams first and then complete as many quizzes as you like. Note that the ITTO questions are not mock exams and could be taken at anytime.

Good luck with your exam preparations.
4 years 8 months ago #18188

SUSHMIT SINHA

I am preparing to give PMP in 6 weeks from now. I see we have 7 exams(200 questions each), one ITTO exam and as Quiz which can be given in different ways.
I am planning to start giving PM Prepcast mock test by 3rd week of August and then review next day. Same process for next 3 weeks thereafter for the other 7 full mock exams.
· I believe quiz questions are part of the mock exam database. When should I start attempting the Timed & Learning quizzes? Shall I start doing now onward and then later start the mock test on 24th or wait until I complete all the mock test and then attempt the quiz?
· Shall I do the ITTO mock exam after completing the 8 mock tests? What is your suggestion? Do we get ITTO bases direct questions in exam?

I will be waiting for your response please.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login