fbpx

Reply: Finally Got Congratulation message

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Finally Got Congratulation message

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18147

Anonymous

's Avatar

In your case, I wouldn't bother with ITTO, as you don't have much time to memorize it. Please do know that you will not get direct ITTO questions. Therefore, just understand the question and answer based on what you have learned. If I were you I would focus on reading as many questions as I can, especially the paid ones, as they provide the answer to all questions. review any question you failed to answer correctly. I am sure you have spent lots of time to get to this point, therefor just focus and you will be fine. Do remember that during my exam, I thought I will fail, because the questions seem to be difficult. So don't be discouraged if you find it difficult at the beginning, just go through all 200 questions and answer them.

Leave the book aside, and document during reviewing questions to put all your wrong answers and review them. I put the answers based on knowledge areas. This was very useful to succeed in my exam.
4 years 7 months ago #18146

Anonymous

's Avatar

In both exams, I didn't get a direct question on ITTO. However, you may get a scenario that needs you to think about what Input/Tool/Output is used in the area.
Math was a very easy 3 - 4 questions only. one of them was if you CPI and that much and your SPI is that much, what is your status.

Regarding the input/output. I used a single letter for each of Input/Output as follow:

Managment plan
Scope = O
Schedule = S
Cost = $
Requirements = R
Resource = E
Risk = !
Communication = K
Procurement = P
Stakeholders engagement plan = H
Change management plan = C
Baseline: B
Scope Baseline = B1
Schedule baseline = B2
Cost Baseline = B3
Performance measurement baseline =Z
8 = Basis of estimate

Project Documents
Change = c
Change log = g
Project Life Cycle = y
Development approach = d
Management review = m

In this case for Close phase or Project the input can be :
koal for (communication, issue log, assumption, lesson learned)
Bb (business case and Benefits management)
8MQ (for the basis of estimate, milestone, Quality)

and so on, The above is not the complete Input/Output. This will give you the idea of how it works. After writing them down, it requires you to review them a number of times until picture it in your mind.

For the tools, I used sign. Example for Variables Analysis (used wave sign) for Trend (used 45-degree line), for Performance (P), for cost-benefit analysis ($), and for parametric different signe.....etc. This technic was very helpful. As mentioned before, at this point I know every single ITTO for each knowledge areas.
4 years 7 months ago #18142

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats on passing your PMP! And thank you for sharing your tips for success!
4 years 7 months ago #18140

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Rawand,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your second attempt! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
4 years 7 months ago #18127

Archana

Congratulations!
Were most of the exam questions were situational or did you get any direct tools/techniques or math related questions ?Please share.
Can you please share ur ITTO technique.

Archana
4 years 7 months ago #18113

melissa a melbourne

's Avatar

congratulations you have given me hope. this is my 3rd attempt and i am scared and nervous. please share your itto trick please. you have inspired me to continue fight. i have a bout 3 weeks left to really know this stuff. my area of focus is monitoring & controlling and closing.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login