fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Moderators | CAPM VS PMP - May need to exchange programs

Moderators | CAPM VS PMP - May need to exchange programs 4 years 8 months ago #18089

• Aaron Hurwitz
  • Aaron Hurwitz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I was given approval by my work to purchase the PMP Prepcast course however, I am now realizing that I may not have the required 3 years of project management experience (I have 2.5 years) and am worried about being audited. Are there any differences in the two vILT’s? If so, may I exchange one for the other if necessary or is the PMP instructor-led training the same as the CAPM instructor-led training? Also, are the practice questions the same? I've seen on various sites that the CAPM is more memorization and the PMP is more practical, situational. This would change the effectiveness of the practice questions.

Submitted this through tech support and was routed here.

Please advise,
Aaron
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login