fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed 2nd attempt after buying PM PrepCast

Passed 2nd attempt after buying PM PrepCast 4 years 7 months ago #18082

• Milena Fraccastoro
  • Milena Fraccastoro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The first time I tried the PMI exam I didn't pass it. The second time after a couple of months and a kind of tour among different websites offering help and test for the PMI exam, I chose PM PrepCast .
And the second time was successful, I passed the exam, yeah! The PM PrepCast was the right choice and I strongly recommend to everyone wants to pass the PMI exam. In addition to the PMbok, I studied going through
the PM PrepCast material 2 times and each week taking the exam simulator (4 h but you can set a different lenght depending on your availability).
This approach was decisive to pass the exam for several reasons: to reinforce the main concepts; to set my mind to reply to the real questions I then encountered during the real exam and ,above all, to better manage the time and the stress felt during the real exam. And last but not least I'm really enjoyed the time I invested studying with PMPrepCast.
I'm so satisified with PMPrepCast that I 'm recommending it to some colleagues of mine who would like to take the PMI certification.
So, again, thank you PMPrepCast.
Milena
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather Rooney

Passed 2nd attempt after buying PM PrepCast 4 years 7 months ago #18094

• Donald Terry
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Congratulations on passing the exam!
Donald Terry, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP
Independent contractor at OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login