fbpx

Reply: Can I pass??? Please advise!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I pass??? Please advise!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18065

Donald Terry

Hi Tianyu,

Only you can determine if you are ready to take the exam. The Exam Simulator is a great tool to help you make that decision. If you go to the My Statistics page and Exam Feedback tab, you can review scores from others students that have taken the exam and compare with your scores. Just keep in mind that the statistics reflect the first time taking the exams in the Exam Simulator. The second time you take a particular exam in the Exam Simulator, you would expect your score to be higher because you may remember some of the questions and correct answers. Best of luck as you prepare for your exam.
4 years 8 months ago #18063

Tianyu Feng

My PMP test is in a week. I used the test simulator and studied all the questions from test 1 to 7. My first attempt was scored 71% on average (range 65%-76%). After studying more, The second attempt for test 1-7 was improved to 88.7% on average (range 85.5%-92%). Based on your personal experience, do you think I can pass the real exam?? Please advise! Thanks!

Other study materials I used include Joseph Phillips's course on Udemy, PMI book version 6. Didn't use any materials.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login