fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Updated PM PrepCast Sixth Edition - Module and Lesson Directory

Updated PM PrepCast Sixth Edition - Module and Lesson Directory 4 years 9 months ago #18003

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Lisa Sweeney PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Hello,

Where can I find a revised copy of the Excel document, “The PM PrepCast Sixth Edition - Module and Lesson Directory” with the new column H, Pass Your PMP® Before Dec 15, 2019?

Thank you,
Lisa

Updated PM PrepCast Sixth Edition - Module and Lesson Directory 4 years 9 months ago #18022

• Alexander Brown
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Looking for this as well! This request has been posted for 3 days and still no moderators could provide this valuable answer??

Updated PM PrepCast Sixth Edition - Module and Lesson Directory 4 years 9 months ago #18029

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Oh... my apologies. I did not see your question until today. Odd. Normally I get an email...

Anyway... login to the website, navigate to The PM PrepCast and then find Lesson L00.10 where a link to the file is provided.

Or as a shortcut, click here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dt6PnIwh...aIM/edit?usp=sharing
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa Sweeney PMP, Alexander Brown
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login