fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on second attempt today (Jul 13, 2019)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on second attempt today (Jul 13, 2019)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18032

Chris

Great job and great persistence!
4 years 8 months ago #17956

Borislav Belinski

Hello Cornelius
Today I passed my PMP exam (on the second try). My results are - all domains "Above Target", except the Closing one, which is "Target". I had enough time to review my marked questions (about 30 minutes at the end). I changed the answers for 6 of them after careful review. I feel that heavy load came off my shoulders. Thank you for your support. For all who are reading this I used your PMP exam simulator, but in addition I practiced and completed all test with two more online simulators - PMtraining.com and PMmasterprep.com. It took me several years since I first started studying in 2016...But actually I only actively practiced using simulators since Feb 2019 (about 5 months). I think the total questions I answered from all simulators are more than 3600...My advise to those who are taking the exam is to read very carefully the latest PMBOK guide (even the sections that look "boring"...there are important clues in the PMBOK to answer your exam questions correctly) and practice as much as possible with sample questions as well as learn very well the processes and specifically the ones related to Change Requests, Approved Changes, Data-Information-Report Flow, Deliverables - Approved Deliverables, and the correct sequence of processes in Planning group as per PMBOK...That's all guys! Have a great summer!!! After the summer I am going to look at the PDU options...
Good luck to everyone who is going to take the test soon. Please bear in mind that the exam is changing in Dec 2019. However I think the PMBOK remains the same till 2021...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login