fbpx

Reply: What am I missing?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What am I missing?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #17955

Alexander Brown

Okay so I purchased the Prepcast and exam simulator. I’m on the module 4 of the videos and so far I don’t really feel like I’m gaining anything that I cant from just reading my PMBOK thoroughly. I dont really feel the Prepcast videos give any extra insight into what and where to focus for the exam, they just sort of briefly run through the chapter materials...
-The notecards which I was hoping to have access to are “Unavailable” - says use Prepcast
-The PM Studycoach.. another tool I was hoping for is “Unavailable” - again says use Prepcast
-Formula list - that was another purchase because of course dont include That in the $229 package :/
-Although I have purchased and log in every time I go to the Prepcast site, it seems like it is more focused on pushing more and more products at me and doesn’t help direct to me the ACTUAL study materials.
Where are the module self-assement questions?
How are people finding this to be a useful and successful study tool? Please help!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login