fbpx

Reply: Failed the exam at 1st attempt last week

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed the exam at 1st attempt last week

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #17897

Maria Ivanova

Hi
I am sorry to hear that you failed your exam. It is rather concerning. Would you be comfortable sharing how high was your score on PrepCast simulator exams?
This is really concerning to know if you felt that you did well on the real exam, but actually got a failing score. Could that be related to poor quality of the Prep Cast simulator exams?
Thank you
4 years 8 months ago #17894

Cornelius Fichtner

Andisiwe,

Log in to your account with PMI. You should find a section for your PMP exam where you can "drill down" into the specifics of your exam results.

If you cannot find it, then contact PMI via Chat. It's on the right hand side of www.pmi.org/about/contact

And please let us know if these detailed results are helpful? (And maybe also where exactly in the account you found them so we can tell others going forward).
4 years 8 months ago #17888

Andisiwe Nombewu

Thank you
4 years 8 months ago #17887

HASSAN ALNEMER

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that and hope you pass on your second attempt. I took my exam recently and as you said, you can not tell if your answer was correct or not. my suggestion to you is to look at your results from the PMI and see where your score is below target or need improvements. you can then take simulations exams on these areas. I am sure you have the knowledge so your recovery time should not take long.

I wish you Best of Luck
4 years 8 months ago #17880

Andisiwe Nombewu

Good day,

I did take the exam last week and failed on my 1st attempt even though during the exam i felt it i was on the control of the exam and feeling positive throughout, the exam in overall it was not difficult and most of the questions were similar to PM precast questions, however i was surprised to received a failed message.

I need to try again for the 2nd time and really need to pass it, but i am still not sure where can i get the analysis of my results in details just to understand my weaknesses and where i answered the questions wrong. Because according to me i had answered a lot of questions correctly, but according to PMI surely i had not really answered most questions right, hence the need of having a detailed results or a percentage just to see how many questions i got them incorrectly.

If the above request it is not possible meaning i cannot be able to receive the details analysis of results, then is there any way i can prepare moving forward but to avoid doing the same mistake of answering thinking i am right while i answer the questions wrong? What should be my next strategy now to avoid doing the same mistake?

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login