fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17837

GLENDA N. MARTIN

Thank you Donald!
4 years 9 months ago #17835

Donald Terry

Congratulations Glenda!
4 years 9 months ago #17828

Cornelius Fichtner

I am blushing...

:blush:

You are very welcome, Glenda!
4 years 9 months ago #17827

GLENDA N. MARTIN

Hi Everyone,

I sat my PMP exam this morning and passed Above Target on 1st attempt.
I want to recommend the Prepcast Premium to all PMP aspirants. Its been an invaluable resource in my preparation.
Cornelius' method is quite comprehensive and goes beyond exam prep. He prepares us for practice,for life as Project Managers.

Just a bit on my study plan/method:
1. Listened to prepcast tutorials ( downloaded unto my phone)
2.Followed along in the Pmbok guide.
3.Supplemented with PMP pocket prep app and Simplilearn PMP prep.
4. After completion of all Prepcast tutorial, I did my first Simulation. Did a total of 4 full ones and many short quizzes.
5. Reviewed after each test and revisited weak areas.
6.Practiced brain dump (even though i didn't need to reference in exam) it enhanced my understanding of the framework and how processes flow. (Simplilearn has a neat one but needs some updating).
7. Studied the glossary,key concepts and summaries in the pmbok.
8. Didn't need to memorize ITTOs as Cornelius' application in the tutorials aided with understanding the how,when and what.
Just a tip:
I know averaging 80% on simulation is used as a guide but do not get discouraged if your score is less. I got 81% on my first attempt then all else under 80 for full simulations.

The key is to prepare for practice not just for the exam. Embrace and make application of the principles as much as possible to aid with understanding.

All the best to those preparing for their exam.

Thank you Cornelius! Thank you Prepcast!!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login