fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Quizzes results history

Quizzes results history 4 years 9 months ago #17708

• Naeem Khairallah
  • Naeem  Khairallah 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

How can i clear the history of the quizzes results as i have ended alot of the quizzes befor complention which ended up in the results.

Also the questions i took and skipped will not appear anymore when selecting (Only un answered qustions) when taking future quizzes.

Thanks.

Quizzes results history 4 years 9 months ago #17710

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Naeem,

The quizzes that you took cannot be cleared because they are the basis of your simulator statistics. The simulator calculates your % based on your answers in the quizzes. So without these, you have no statistics.

Also, the questions that you took will appear again in the future. So if you take the same quiz again and again (for example if you take a quiz with 50 questions from Integration 10 times) then you will see some questions several times. (Exception: If you select "Include only unanswered questions" then you will not see repeat questions.)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login