fbpx

Reply: PMP prepcast course final exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP prepcast course final exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17697

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh! Now I get it! (Sorry... I had dental surgery yesterday and I will now blame the painkillers for my previous answer...)

I can say with absolute certainty, that you may encounter the topics discussed in Module 30 & 40 in the actual PMP exam. (We would not have them if they weren't necessary to pass the actual PMP exam.). However, I cannot say for certain if there are any questions in our Final Exam that might relate to these two modules. My best guess is that there are no questions from these two modules in the final exam.

But... don't worry too much about the Final Exam. I promise you'll pass it without problems. It's really not that hard... More of a PMI-required formality, really...
4 years 10 months ago #17696

John C Bates III

Thank you. My question is if M30 and M40 audios are important info for the final.
4 years 10 months ago #17695

Cornelius Fichtner

John,

I'm not sure what your question is, but if you are looking for the Final Exam, then take a look at Module 90 of The PM PrepCast. That's where you will find it.
4 years 10 months ago #17692

John C Bates III

I have just completed watching all the videos up until the Expert Interviews. I would like to take the prepcast final soon so that I can complete my PMI exam application. I plan on watching the Expert Interviews (M30) and Applied Concepts (M40) but was not sure if that material was needed in order to pass the exam for the course that gives me my certificate of completion for this Prepcast course.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login