fbpx

Reply: Final days preparation tip

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Final days preparation tip

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17621

Amy Martinez

Saina-

Congratulations on taking the leap and scheduling your exam! I moved my date around three times before I finally told myself "Enough!" and just did it. Sounds like you have done quite a lot of preparation and area ready to take the exam. My suggestion would be to continue to practice areas where you know you are weak or if there are certain types of questions that usually hold you up. If you plan to do any "data dump" with formulas I would sketch that out daily so that it is fresh in your mind leading into the exam. Also, I found it helpful to process map on paper the knowledge areas and process groups. I was able to answer questions more quickly when I could easily place the question into the right context or stage in the project.

Hope that helps! Best of luck to you!
4 years 9 months ago #17614

Saina Johar

Finally I have scheduled my PMP exam for coming 17th. Please advise on last few days preparation tip and guide.

I have already done the simulator recommended by you i.e. Pmprepcast and getting average scores of 80% minimum. But still feeling bit confused and afraid too. I went through all the video sessions also maybe thrice or more.

So please advise and pray for me.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login