fbpx

Reply: Lessons vs Practice Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons vs Practice Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17550

Cornelius Fichtner

Patricia,

When you say "lesson test" and "learning test", are you referring to the "Self-assessment questions" that you receive with The PM PrepCast as a PDF document?

If so, then the answer is YES... they are easier.

The self-assessment tests are testing your knowledge and understanding of the material we teach in the PrepCast. Whereas the questions in the exam simulator are intended to simulate the actual exam experience.
4 years 9 months ago #17549

Patricia Rios

I am supposed to be taking my test in two days which I am going to have to reschedule because I don't feel that I will do well. I have using the simulator exam and lesson and noticed that/ the lessons are way easier than the exam questions. Does anyone else use the lesson option on the prep test and do you see a difference in the level of difficulty between the lesson (learning) and the practiced time exam? I fail the practice exam but I can pass the learning test I just don't understand which one should I rely on for results.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login