fbpx

Reply: Can Eligibility Date Be Extended

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can Eligibility Date Be Extended

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #27973

N S

's Avatar

Yes sometimes PMI gives one time extension of 90 days on eligibility.
2 years 11 months ago #27154

Elizabeth Harrin

There is an email address for PMI Customer Services on the PMI Contact page: www.pmi.org/about/contact
2 years 11 months ago #27105

Anonymous

's Avatar

Is there an email address I can forward all the information to for extending exam request?
4 years 1 month ago #20152

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations! (On passing your exam and your baby!)
4 years 1 month ago #20148

MP

's Avatar

Yes, that is possible, although i only realized when i called in to confirm my eligibility end date. I foolishly applied a month before i was due with my second baby and realized that i just could'nt fit in any time to do anything, let alone studying for this exam. I casually mentioned that when i called in and was immediately offered a 3 month extension. I was able to just clear my exam yesterday, about 2 months before the end of my extended eligibility period and a week before my baby's first birthday!!
4 years 1 month ago #20081

Mani Selvan

Hi

The eligibility can be extended between 3 to six month depending on case to case basis
1. Medical reason with valid justification and prove
2. Changes in the work environment that increase responsibility and accountability. Showing an evidence will be good.
3. Other personal reasons, eg, health issues of loved ones, or passing on, which take your time
4. Other reasons which increase your responsibilities.

Candidate need to write to PMI customer care, with evidence as early as possible. PMI will review it from case to case basis and will revert within 7 working days.

Regards

Mani

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login